Hugo comes with lot of features but they’re not all usable out of the box. It needs some work to make them available through themes and configurations.
- Add post readtime
- Move tags to post header section
- Make “read more” links visible
- Heading anchor appears on hover.
- Customize default
rss.xmlto show full post.
- Add wordcount to posts.
- Add heading anchors. Nice to mark your place in a long text. Thanks to Jake Wiesler’s post, and kaushalmodi’s solution.
- Add shortcodes for links and images. Image shortcode thanks to Laura Kalbag’s post.
Initial version. Hugo with lightly modified Noteworthy theme.
- Tweaking colors
- Remove branding from sidebar
- Add table of contents option for posts